Friday, August 18, 2017

Cars Should Go Before Pedestrians

Sometimes when I go jogging in my little suburban neighborhood, I cross paths with a car on the road.  A lot of the times, the car decides to wait for me to cross the road before they go, and motion for me to cross first.  I always refuse the offer and wait for them to go first, because that would be easier for the car.  A car moves faster than a human who is just walking(or jogging), and so the time I would wait if the car went before me is less than the time the car would wait if I went first.  Now if a car waits for me to cross, I just walk around the back of the car.  Of course on bigger streets or maybe in a more urban area this would be different, but I think the car should always go before the pedestrian.  I also don't know why I'm writing this.  Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment