Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Clash Royale: Beating My Friend With Bad Battle Decks!

Hey guys!  I play Clash Royale, and I have a video to show you guys!  Okay the two people fighting each other are both my accounts, but my friend came to my house so I let him use one.  I let him use the "Animaster" account while I used the "Joe Awsum" account.  Since I was more experienced and the account I was using was a higher level, I decided to make bad battle decks and try to win with them.  I won every single match, except for the time when I used an all building battle deck(which I almost won if we had like 10 more seconds maybe).  There was one game that "Animaster" won, but that was because my friend said that my "Animaster" battle deck sucked, so we switched accounts and I destroyed my friend with "Animaster".  Anyways, he's overall a really bad Clash Royale player.  Enjoy the video!

Note: The video was too big to put on here so I put it on YouTube.  Here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOjA_JmtjD4

No comments:

Post a Comment