Monday, May 09, 2016

Why Fantasy Books Are AWESOME!!!!

I love books!  Especially fictional books.  Especially Fantasy books.  Allow me to explain:

Almost everyone has been through tough times, including me.  I'm not sure about others, but it happens to me quite often.  Well, I actually don't have much people to compare with for me to decide whether I go through stressful times often or rarely, but that's beside the point.  The point is, people get stressed pretty often these days(I think.  I'm trying to avoid self-pity as much as I can so it won't cloud my judgement).  And fictional books really help us readers to escape from the stress and pressure of reality, and enter a world where no one will judge us, where we are unaffected by peer pressure, where we can enjoy ourselves.  And to me, no genre does this better than Fantasy.  A magical world is the farthest you could ever get from reality, farther from the earth than the edge of the universe is.  Because the only thing farther than the edge of this universe is a completely different one.  Fantasy books calm me when I'm angry, comfort me when I'm sad, make me happier when I'm happy, and books will never ever judge me or pressure me, but instead provide welcome and advice.

Weird speech aside, fantasy books also help to increase your creativity and they are basically very enjoyable to me.  Like seriously, who doesn't like alicorns with sparkly poop, or people with magical powers or obnoxious queens who wear red hoods?  I have yet to meet a second person who doesn't like them.  So move along and pickup a fantasy at the local book store, or borrow from your friend or the library, just read a fantasy books.
THANKS PEEPS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment